Business and Commercial LawWillsLitigationCorporate Legal ConcernsProperty Contracts Or Lease NegotiationsEmploymentCompliance
Business and Commercial Law
We provide comprehensive business law services throughout the life of your business. These services are designed to grow with your company. Ourlaw firm provides counsel to businesses that need to form a new LLC, corporation or partnership.
Our business legal services include:
- Business Entity Formation
- Legal Document Preparation
- Corporation Representation and Litigation
We can help you start a will, or help you understand the power of attorney rights.
Our firm understands that each family has specific needs that are unique to them and their situation. We can create advanced directives,a living will, and help with powers of attorney that are specific to your circumstances.
We work with other affiliated lawyers to provide litigation services
John Lippincott is admitted to practice in these Courts in Georgia:
- All Georgia magistrate, state, and superior courts
- The Georgia Court of Appeals
- The Georgia Supreme Court
- All Federal District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- All Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
Corporate Legal Concerns
- We can assist with contract review and negotiations, including vendor contracts, service contracts, licensing agreements, consulting agreements.
- We can assist you with the creation of standard form contracts and agreements that you can re-use.
- We can help you with business operating agreements, shareholder agreements and more.
Property Contracts Or Lease Negotiations
- We are experienced with property sales and purchases.
- We can review any zoning issues for legal rights or concerns.
- We can review any property lease for you, highlighting important provisions and dates.
- Creating or reviewing employee handbooks
- Reviewing or creating employment contracts
- Reviewing non-compete agreements
- Handling employment litigation matters on behalf of the company
- Investigating and handling employee complaints
- Compliance audits for financial service providers
- Policies and procedures drafting and review
- Advertising and marketing compliance and review